NSW – City to Coast
Australia’s east coast is the playground of the rich and famous and it’s no wonder with its exciting cities, spectacular beaches and relaxed coastal living. Get in touch with it all in this 6 day/5 night itinerary.
The Tailor has put together some select experiences to bring you both sleek city style and a tranquil beach setting. Start off with a guided historic city walk and cruise on Sydney Harbour, followed by the iconic harbour bridge climb for unparalleled views of the city and surrounds. Then hit the coast and spend your days relaxing at your exclusive accommodation while you indulge in culinary delights and watch the waves roll into the beach.
Days 1 – 3
Sydney is Australia’s oldest and largest city, and ranks as one of the world’s most stunning ocean side cities. Its laid-back outdoor lifestyle and physical attributes make it the easiest and most pleasant of cities to visit.
During your 3 days in Sydney a selection of tours and activities have been included to ensure you gain an insight to this beautiful harbour-side city as well as have some time to relax.
- Climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge and get the adrenaline going to experience the most spectacular view of the city and harbour.
- Take a guided tour with Sydney’s premier touring company around the historic city before enjoying a classic lunch of fish & chips and a bottle of Australian wine.
- Step aboard your awaiting yacht for a 2 hour cruise around the best sights of the famous harbour with afternoon tea served on board.
Whilst in Sydney 3 nights’ accommodation has been included at the Park Hyatt Sydney
As far as Harbourside views, Park Hyatt Sydney can claim to be unrivalled. Located near the foot of the South Pier of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and facing directly towards the Opera House, it is quite literally in the heart of Sydney’s glamorous, vibrant Circular Quay and Rocks district.
Days 4 – 6
Just a short, scenic drive north of Sydney, the Pacific Coast offers outstanding natural beauty, award-winning attractions and an array of activities. It is perhaps most famous for some of Australia’s most spectacular beaches, popular for surfing, swimming, walking, exploring and (in season) whale watching.
Wind down and get in touch with nature with the following activities:
- A professionally-guided bushwalk through the Bouddi National Park.
- Lobster Beach, Box Head and a reliable surf break are all within easy walking distance, while Killcare surf beach, Maitland Bay and the seaside villages of Killcare, Wagstaffe and Hardys Bay are close by.
- At an extra cost you can take a Pretty Beach House picnic hamper and cruise to one of the many secluded bays or beaches aboard the 38 foot Pretty Beach CABO sports cruiser.
Whilst on the Pacific Coast 2 night’s accommodation has been included at Pretty Beach House
The Pretty Beach House is a three-suite hideaway set high on an escarpment looking down on beautiful Bouddi Peninsula. It is intimate and secluded – a special haven for select guests.
You can choose to travel all year round. However, the warmer months (from October to May) allow guests to take advantage of the beach/water activities.
2 guests = AUD$5224.00 per person (double/twin share)
4 guests = AUD$4713.00 per person (double/twin share)
Price is valid for travel until 31 March 2011 and is subject to availability at the time of booking request. Price may be subject to seasonal fluctuations.
As with all The Tailor itineraries, this programme can be tailored to suit your individual interests and requirements.
This itinerary has been developed to self drive to the different locations. Please speak to The Tailor about arranging a hire car for you if you require one.
Park Hyatt Sydney
2 nights stay in City Harbour Room with full breakfast daily
Sydney Harbour cruise
Private Sydney tour including lunch and afternoon tea, friendly knowledgeable guides, air conditioned luxury vehicle, 2 hours private yacht charter, admission fees and on board refreshments.
Bridge Climb Sydney
The guided Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb
Pretty Beach House
3 nights stay in a Hideaway Suite including all meals, snacks and selected beverages