The Princess Iluka is a 113-foot, six star superyacht.
Crafted with passion and restored with love, Princess Iluka is perfectly matched to those who want, expect and must have the best. Her hull is made from 750-year-old Huon Pine timber felled in the Tasmanian forests 35 years ago. Her heritage resonates throughout her interior, presenting a unique and evocative Australian experience.
Relax and admire the pristine view from the sun bridge; indulge in a romantic sunset dip in the Jacuzzi on the fore deck; enjoy six star service at the hand-crafted dining table or chill out with friends on the aft deck.
The crew provides a peerless level of service: from the moment you step on board, your every wish is catered to. Scrumptious food and delicious cocktails, served in amazing settings? Of course.
The Princess Iluka is fully equipped for relaxation, play and entertainment:
- 2 x ocean free kayaks – for beginners or experienced paddlers and great in the waves or for daily exercise
- 2 x jet skis, Honda R12 – experience the thrill as you zip around on the water, or simply take a gentle afternoon cruise
- Water skis, kneeboard, ski biscuit – great fun for all ages
- 2 x full scuba diving set for experienced divers
- Full snorkelling and swimming gear provided
- Power dive unit – for the inexperienced diver or for the person who wishes to experience underwater breathing connected to the surface via an air hose.
- Golf driving range from the upper deck: practise your golf drive on a very unique course – the ocean. (The crew use jet skis to retrieve the floating golf balls!)
Location: Whitsundays/Great Barrier Reef
Whitsundays, Gold Coast, Great Barrier Reef, Far North Queensland, New South Wales and Tasmanian waters – you decide.
Individual tour description
Choose a region and the duration of the trip and let The Tailor design your unique itinerary.
Based in sunny Brisbane, Princess Iluka sails seasonally to the Whitsundays, Gold Coast and Sydney or where ever you wish to set sail. During the Australian summer months Princess Iluka is located in Tasmania, providing a memorable way to explore this unique region.
Charters can be arranged all year round.
|You may also like:|