Go behind the scenes of the iconic R.M.Williams factory on an exclusive tour and experience the many processes and the care that each and every pair of RM’s handcrafted leather boots receive. What’s more, as a friend of The Tailor, you’ll get to take home your very own pair of R.M.William’s boots – personally fitted!
You’ll also enjoy a magnificent lunch in a private location in the picturesque Adelaide Hills before taking a stroll around the beautiful Kidman Flower Company farm before travelling back to your city accommodation.
Tour Highlights / Inclusions:
- Exclusive tour of the R.M.Williams factory with your very own private guide
- 1 Pair of handcrafted leather R.M. Williams Craftsman boots per person* Up to the value of $545.00
- Morning tea at R.M.Williams factory
- Entry fees to R.M.Williams factory
- Gourmet Seafood lunch including beverage at Kidmans Flowers
- Full day of private touring around R.M.Williams factory and the Adelaide Hills with your own private guide
This is a full-day tour, departing your CBD location at approximately 8.15am and returning at approximately 5.30pm.
Pick up and drop off points:
- Adelaide CBD accommodation
- Intercontinental Adelaide on North Terrace (for local South Australian’s or those not staying at CBD location)
- AUD $1,810.00 per person – based on one guest
- AUD $1,120.00 per person – based on two guests
- AUD $890.00 per person – based on three guests
- AUD $775.00 per person – based on four – six guests
- AUD $725.00 per person – based on seven guests
- AUD $695.00 per person – based on eight – nine guests
- This itinerary can be taken all year round, however seasonal considerations may apply and availability will need to be confirmed at time of enquiry.
- This tour does not operate on Christmas Day – other dates subject to availability
These prices valid from 1 April 2017 – 31 March 2018
Cancellations and Refunds
- If a cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to Tour departure the cancellation fee is 25% of the Tour price.
- If a cancellation is made more than 14 days but less than 30 days prior to Tour departure the cancellation fee is 50% of the Tour price.
- If a cancellation is made less than 14 days prior to Tour departure, or for a non-appearance to commence the Tour, the cancellation fee is 100% of the Tour price.
- No refunds are payable for ‘change of mind’.
No refunds are payable to the Client for any changes to the Tour requested by the Client after departure, the Client’s failure to appear for the Tour or any component part of the Tour, the Client leaving the Tour after its commencement, the Client being excluded from the Tour or any component part of the Tour in accordance with this Agreement.