Experience an exceptional day of private access to the most Authentic Barossa. The Angas and Henschke families have been good neighbors since the European settlement of South Australia over 170 years ago. With a combined heritage over 350 years in the Barossa, this is a rare opportunity to savour both family Henschke vineyards and historic winery followed by a personal hosted tasting in their private winery cellar. Combining this with Hutton Vale Farm offers a wonderful example of elegant sustainability set amidst an iconic Barossa landscape. This is truly a day never to be forgotten.
Highlights / Inclusions:
- A rare opportunity to experience “behind the scenes” of a historic Barossa property
- Private return air charter flights in a late model Pilatus PC-12
- Exclusive personal tasting in Henschke private winery cellar
- Full day of exclusive touring of the famous Henschke and Hutton Vale Farm including guided walks with local hosts, 6th generation Barossa landowners
- Morning tea and magnificent lunch with selected South Australian wines and beverages
This is a full-day tour, departing Adelaide at approximately 9.30am and returning approximately 4.30pm to Adelaide, with the flights components approximately 20 minutes each way
- AUD$ 2540.00 per person for 2 guests (minimum 2 guests)
- AUD$ 1920.00 per person for 3 guests
- AUD$ 1620.00 per person for 4 guests
- AUD$ 1410.00 per person for 5 guests
- AUD$ 1285.00 per person for 6 guests
- AUD$ 1190.00 per person for 7 guests
- AUD$ 1125.00 per person for 8 guests
Adelaide city accommodation to airport transfers
- This itinerary can be taken all year round, however seasonal considerations may apply and availability will need to be confirmed at time of enquiry.
This tour does not operate on Christmas Day – other dates subject to availability
These prices are valid from 1 Apr 2016 – 30 March 2017
Cancellations and Refunds:
- If a cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to Tour departure the cancellation fee is 25% of the Tour price.
- If a cancellation is made more than 14 days but less than 30 days prior to Tour departure the cancellation fee is 50% of the Tour price.
- If a cancellation is made less than 14 days prior to Tour departure, or for a non-appearance to commence the Tour, the cancellation fee is 100% of the Tour price.
- No refunds are payable for ‘change of mind’.
No refunds are payable to the Client for any changes to the Tour requested by the Client after departure, the Client’s failure to appear for the Tour or any component part of the Tour, the Client leaving the Tour after its commencement, the Client being excluded from the Tour or any component part of the Tour in accordance with this Agreement.