DISCLAIMER & COPYRIGHT STATEMENT
THE TAILOR PTY LTD ACN 068 690 700
- This disclaimer applies to your use of this website. Your use of this website means that you accept this disclaimer.
- The information contained on this website is provided in good faith on an “as is” basis and does not constitute the provision of professional services or advice. The Tailor Pty Ltd (‘The Tailor’) makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the accuracy, currency, completeness, suitability or fitness for purpose of the information contained on this website. Users should make their own independent enquiries and, where necessary, obtain their own professional advice in relation to the information found herein and in particular regarding visa and customs restrictions and requirements.
- The Tailor does not warrant that access to this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that this website or the server that makes it available is free of any virus or harmful elements. Users assume all risks associated with the use of the website, including the risk of their equipment, computer systems, software, hardware or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via the website or their access to it. Users must take their own precautions to protect their computer systems from viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operation of their computer as a result of using this website.
- Services provided by The Tailor are subject to availability. The Tailor does not in any way guarantee or warranty any information about the availability of services provided via the online availability system. Any information provided via the online availability system is provided strictly on a provisional basis and must not be relied upon until written confirmation has been received from The Tailor.
- Information about activities, itinerary and prices are provided as a guide only and may be subject to change and cancellation without notification.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, The Tailor excludes all liability for loss or damage arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information contained on this website whether or not caused by any negligence on the part of The Tailor or any of their agents or for any inconvenience caused or loss incurred as a result of the use of, or reliance on, the online availability system.
- All information, material, images, text, graphics, logos, trademarks and other material on this website is the property of The Tailor or third parties and may be protected under Australian intellectual property laws or under international treaties.Users may download, display and print the contents of this website in unaltered form for their personal use and, except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), must not otherwise use or copy, modify, transmit, decompile, store, publish or distribute the contents of this website without obtaining the prior written consent of The Tailor.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, The Tailor disclaim and exclude all liability for any and all claims, expenses, losses, damages and costs whatsoever, including any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage, which users may suffer or incur, either directly or indirectly, as a result of or in connection with:
- The access or use of, or the inability to access or use, this website or the information contained within it;
- The access or use of, or the inability to access or use, the online availability system or the online accommodation system;
- Any unauthorised access by a third party of information provided by a user in relation to the online availability system or online accommodation enquiry system.