The Frames are three unique retreats situated on the banks of the mighty Murray River – Australia’s longest river. The retreats feature the finest modern fit-out and appointments and are ultra-chic. The Frames is the perfect base to explore the amazing waterways and wetlands of the region and discovery incredible wildlife, birdlife, inspiring natural beauty and Australia’s food bowl.
Your Retreat at The Frames includes:
- A king-size bed with electric function and massage option
- Jacuzzi, infra-red sauna and heated pool
- Smart TVs in lounge room and bedroom; free broadband Wi-Fi throughout
- One-touch gas log-fire and electric blinds
- Nespresso coffee machines
- Kitchen with the finest appliances
- Signature ‘Frames’ deck with outdoor kitchen, state-of-the-art BBQ and bar fridge
- Double-headed rain shower with spa jets
- Original artwork by Garry Duncan, specially commissioned for each retreat
- In-ground parking
- Manager (and local bushman) John will be delighted to arrange personalised touring experiences for you, including a Gondola Sunset Tour and Backwater Secrets Experience, exploring the hidden waterways by boat.
- Alternatively, explore the region on your own visiting wineries, historic pubs and other local attractions.
Dining: Dining Options
A variety of dining options is also available from self-catering through to having your own chef prepare and serve your dinner.
Your retreats fridge is stocked with beers and wines (not included), a welcome platter of delicious goodies and provisions for daily gourmet breakfast.
Room / Accommodation options
- Located on the northern side, Pastiche has been created for one couple, with the bedroom overlooking the River.
- Unique to the Pastiche bathroom experience is a sunken spa bath with an inbuilt waterfall feature, as well as an infra-red sauna. The shower is located to overlook the River and is complete with privacy blind, of course.
- The private outdoor heated pool has a rain-shower waterfall feature, to add to the water experience all year round.
- And Pistache is large. The internal dimensions re 96sq and the combined area, including the living outdoors is 220sqm.
- Montage is the middle of the three and also designed for one couple.
- The large, circular hydro-therapy outdoor spa, plus and outdoor bath and an outdoor infra-red sauna, located near to the heated pool, offers sublime River Murray views. Montage redefines indoor-outdoor ultra-luxury living.
- Montage also provides lots of space, 98 sqm indoors, in total 300sqm including the outdoor living area.
- Designed to accommodate two couples, Collage sets new standards for shared ultra-luxury experiences. Unlike traditional accommodation, both bedrooms are equal in every sense – in size, amenity, ultra-luxury fit-out and even the views.
- Both bedrooms are also identical and are separated by a large wet area featuring a 6-person indoor hydrotherapy spa with Smart TV.
- The heated outdoor lap pool is superbly sited with a rain-shower waterfall at one end and wonderful underwater mood lighting.
- Outdoor dining is made even more enjoyable around the BBQnique round table.
- And yes, Collage is also large: 145sqm indoor living and with the outdoor living creates 272sqm of private secluded living.
Self-drive or road transfer by arrangement and Flights ex Melbourne or Adelaide to Mildura
Nearest major city/town
Town – Renmark
- Renmark is approximately 3 hours’ drive from Adelaide; self-drive or private road transfers are available
- Guests can also fly to Mildura from Melbourne or Adelaide and private transfer or self-drive to The Frames which takes approximately 1.5 hours