The Chef’s Table
Enjoy a truly extraordinary culinary experience in the elegant complex of St Hugo’s beautifully restored buildings with cutting-edge architecture surrounded by the captivating setting of the historic vineyard and Barossa Ranges. You will be overlooking the open kitchen at “The Chef’s Table” where you will observe the chefs, led by Executive Chef Mark McNamara, as they lovingly prepare your 8-course degustation menu of exquisite dishes that celebrate the best of the Barossa, including a taste of history with a complimentary glass of a 1925 Tawny Port valued at $2,000 a bottle.
Highlights / Inclusions
- Private guided tour of the elegant world of St Hugo
- Private Chauffeured vehicle transfer return Adelaide-Barossa
- Tasting – past, present and future St Hugo vintages
- Exclusive 8-course degustation menu and culinary adventure with paired wines
- Glass of rare 1925 Tawny Port (exclusive to The Tailor Luxury Day Tours)
- Stunning panoramic views of the surrounding countryside and vineyards of Barossa Valley
- Refreshments during the day
This is a full-day tour, departing your accommodation in Adelaide at 10.30am and returning at approximately 5.00pm.
- AUD$ 638.00 per person based on 2 guests (minimum 2 guests)
- AUD$ 525.00 per person based on 3 guests
- AUD$ 469.00 per person based on 4 guests
- AUD$ 435.00 per person based on 5 guests
- AUD$ 413.00 per person based on 6 guests
This itinerary can be taken all year round, however seasonal considerations may apply and availability will need to be confirmed at time of enquiry.
This tour operates on demand 7 days a week. Excluding Christmas Day (25 Dec), and New Year’s Day (1 Jan) – other dates subject to availability.
Prices valid from 1 April 2017 – 31 March 2018
Cancellations and Refunds:
- If a cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to Tour departure the cancellation fee is 25% of the Tour price.
- If a cancellation is made more than 14 days but less than 30 days prior to Tour departure the cancellation fee is 50% of the Tour price
- If a cancellation is made less than 14 days prior to Tour departure, or for a non-appearance to commence the Tour, the cancellation fee is 100% of the Tour price.
- No refunds are payable for ‘change of mind’.
- No refunds are payable to the Client for any changes to the Tour requested by the Client after departure, the Client’s failure to appear for the Tour or any component part of the Tour, the Client leaving the Tour after its commencement, the Client being excluded from the tour or any component part of the Tour in accordance with this Agreement.